Sunday, January 24, 2010

Sick of being sick...

So, we all took turns being sick this week with the 24 hour stomach bug. It hit some of us worse than others, but I missed work twice, Drew missed 2 1/2 days of school, and none of us ate a regular meal for dinner all week.

Emily is still on continuous feeds, gradually increasing volume.

This picture was taken during Carter and Brenna's "hangover". They'd been up all night, and finally could rest. If you look carefully, you can see that Brenna has her Fairy costume AND mittens and hat on under the blanket.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

that is going around... my friend and her entire family had that stomach bug last week and I was oh so thankful it didn't make it to my house. BUT... we have been passing around a cold and strep throat.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everyone if feeling better!!!! Love, MeMe

Anlenie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anlenie said...

Another one bites the dust...yes as much as I tried to avoid it it hit Tiffany too, from about 11:30 last night to half an hour ago, hopefully she'll sleep through out today like Brenna and Carter did. Wish me luck, any get better tips are accepted :)

PS I deleted my first post because I can't seem to remember how to post a comment using my profile may need a lesson on this fancy technology thing.