Saturday, February 9, 2008

Drew's turn

Showing off his Power Ranger moves (September)
Watching Baby Einstein with the girls (December)
Tuckered out after camp (he never sleeps anywhere but the car or his bed! August)


Drew has got to be one of the funniest kids I know!! It could be because his parents are hysterically funny themselves. (Come on - you think we're funny, don't you?) Or as Gee-off would say, sitcom funny - we could have our own show!


So I though I would share some of his latest "comments":


Gee-off poured his cereal one morning, and since it was the end of the bag, he filled it higher than we usually do.


Drew: "Dad! I don't want a mountain of Chex!"

Dad: "What? I thought you'd be excited about that."

Drew: "Oh." - pause - "Oh boy, a mountain of Chex!! - pause - "Is that better?"


Okay, it must be that triplet mommy brain. I can't think of any more right now. But he is so funny, I swear!!!










No comments: