Saturday, February 9, 2008

Swings and playthings




Emily is really loving this new swing we got from a friend. Thank you so much Krissy!! The cradle seat is perfect for her, and I think she finds it soothing. They all take alot of naps in their swings and it 's perfect so I don't have to hike up and down the stairs too much. It works for now anyway. Eventually I want them to nap in their cribs.



Carter and Brenna are really enjoying the Exersaucers. The yellow one was Drew's and the red one is new. They touch all of the toys and really grab them and try to chew them too. The most fun is to put them both in one side by side and they kind of play together. So cute!

4 comments:

Jaime Ann said...

Your baby's are tooooo cute! I love seeing other triplet families out there. Where did you get the pea pod outfits, they are so cute?

Kim said...

Glad Emily's test results were normal! I cannot believe how big they are getting! I recognize a few of Carter's outits! ;)I think Sean and Drew would get along so well - he does and says stuff so similar to Drew. Hope we can get together soon!

Aimee said...

Jaime - They were a gift - I wish I knew!!!

Annie said...

too cute-the babies and those outfits!!!

BTW-where in NJ are you? I read about CHOP-we are there often! We live about 20 min. outside of Trenton.