Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My gorgeous girls and handsome guys

At the end of March, we had the great fortune of having one of my old high school friends, who is now a photographer, come over to take pictures of the kids! Laura did an amazing job, with one of my best friends from high school, Michelle, as her assistant.
These are just some of the fabulous shots she got of our gorgeous girls and handsome guys! Thank you so much Laura!!
Brenna


Emily



Carter





Drew



These were all taken in our kitchen, by the way!!!! (Except for that last one of Drew outside.)
Thank you, thank you, thank you!
I just love all of the pictures!













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Aimee,

I guess they must take after their beautiful mommy and handsome dad! Those pictures are wonderful!! Miss you all!

Love, MEME and PEPE

Shanna Grimes said...

What gorgeous pictures!! They are all adorable. I love Emily in the tu tu. So cute! She did a fantastic job. They look straight out of a magazine :)

Kim said...

I love them! How wonderful! What gorgeous kids you have!

Beth said...

OMG Aimee, these pics are gorgeous! Your kiddos are just adorable! Can your friend come out to IL to take pics of my girls!

Beth