Monday, September 21, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday to Carter, Brenna, and Emily!!!


I realize that everyone says this, but how did this happen?? 2 YEARS have gone by since the day I gave birth to these three amazing babies. We welcomed them into the world at 8:44, 8:45, and 8:46 pm on Saturday, August 18, 2007. It's a day we'll never forget. Drew officially became a big brother, and we became the proud parents of four. :)
Now they are 2!
When we came home from Maine, we had a party in their honor with the Gollihur side of the family.
The big two year olds with Mommy


Sweet little cupcake, Emily

Fun with tissue paper and a picnic table ;)




Brothers coloring - awwww!



"Bday" girl Brenna


(who loved the balloon so much that she ran back and forth at least 20 times saying

"Mommy, buh-fly, bayoon, WOW!")




3 comments:

Jennifer said...

awww... Happy Birthday!! It is a big adjustment going from parents of one to parents of two.. I cannot imagine what an adjustment it is to be the parents of one and suddenly the parents of FOUR!

Beth said...

Aimee... my gosh, it's been so long since I've visited your blog and seen pics of the kiddos!!! They are so big -- amazing how fast the time goes. I too remember when you found out you were having trips! They are adorable -- hope all is well... it's been awhile since I've checked in. :) Beth

ferfischer said...

Happy Birthday! I'm so glad i found you (or vice versa, through Ginger)! There's not too many families with multiples that deal with disability like we do. And I have a singleton too! It's very busy, as you know. I would love to hear more about emily and what kind of stuff you deal with. My email is colofisch at yahoo if you'd like to do it that way! I now have you bookmarked, so you're stuck with me! ;)