Saturday, March 20, 2010

Really???

We couldn't ACTUALLY be asking our friends and family to vote online for another family member just days after our unprecendented victory with Next Direct, would we?

Well, in a word, yes...

In January, before I knew that I was losing my afterschool program job and the many training opportunities that went with it, I answered an ad in South Jersey MOM magazine to write a monthly column from a Dad's point of view. I was named a finalist and the decision has been left to, you guessed it, an online vote. You may only vote once per computer and I do not encourage shenanigans to give me any advantage. In fact, I'm even sharing the writings of each of the other finalists, so if you think they are better suited for this you should vote for them (however, as fair as that seems, I'll definitely take you off our holiday card list).

You can place your vote at http://www.southjerseymom.com/ (along the left sidebar towards the bottom)












2 comments:

Nina T. said...

Good luck Gee-off!!!!

Anlenie said...

I read all the entries and I can honestly say that even if I didn't personally know what a great dad you are and how many things you would be able to share, just on your entry alone I would have voted for you. Don't worry you have the luck of the Irish on your side...Oh wait, that's Aimee right ;)