Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Vote for Drew!!!

I entered Drew in a modeling contest on Facebook for Nextdirect, a clothing company out of the UK, but coming to the US. They are doing a FB search/contest for models ages 4-7 and the top 50 kids who get the most votes will get to travel to LA for the final competition and could possibly win the grand prize of a one year modeling contract with Wilhelmina models and a $100,000 college scholarship!

Right now, Drew is only somewhere around 475th place!!!!! We need as many votes as possible to get him into the top 50! You can vote every 24 hours here until March 18.

I know many of you who read the blog have already seen my frequent (annoying) FB messages to vote for him, but I'm trying to think of any avenue possible to get more votes!!!

Thanks so much!




1 comment:

The Texas Trio said...

Just voted, GREAT picture!! I will post on my blog for today.

Have a great day,

Al