Monday, August 6, 2007

August 6, 2007

Well, I have finally decided to jump on the blogging bandwagon thanks to my fellow IVFers and friends from my BabyCenter bulletin board. Thanks girls, for leading the way!

Hopefully soon we'll be announcing the arrival of the triplets and posting pictures for everyone to see. As of today, I am 31 weeks and 6 days pregnant. Tomorrow we'll hit the very important 32 week milestone. On Thursday, we have our big growth ultrasound where we'll get to see the babies for the first time in a month (yippee!), check their fluid levels, placentas, weights, and do a cervical check as well.

Until then, no news is good news! I have been having some trouble sleeping; lots of trips to the bathroom, rolling over is difficult, but staying on one side hurts my hips. I've developed carpel tunnel in my right wrist and arm also. But other than being large, heavy, and just generally uncomfortable, I'm feeling pretty good. My blood pressure is excellent, no swelling, cramping, or any other symptoms of impending labor, so these babies just might hang on for a few more weeks!!

No comments: