Today is the day we are supposed to be leaving. All of Emily's new Keto friends have gone, but we, unfortunately, will be staying until tomorrow morning.
Emily had 1 low blood sugar last night, and 1 low blood sugar this morning, so they want to watch her for one more day. Endocrine has also been in with concerns about a low Vitamin D level. My feeling is that they seem to be saying that they are uncomfortable with her continuing on the diet because of the low blood sugars and vitamin D level. I'm not very patiently waiting for them to come back.
Emily did have 2 clusters of spasms last night, and so far 1 today.